Terms & Conditions
By accessing or browsing this website you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
By making a purchase on this site, you are agreeing that you are over 18 years of age. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of anyone using this website who is under 18 years of age.
Some products on this website may contravene local laws in some parts of the world. Dr Dooby Delivers will not be held responsible in the event of ‘you’ our client contravening such laws. All smoking products purchased from us are for use with tobacco or legal herbal alternatives which comply with the law. It is your responsibility to comply with local laws.
- When purchasing products from our website you expressly agree and acknowledge that you will use the products for legal purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- Our products, wether offered on this website or otherwise, are sold in and from Victoria (VIC) and are subject to the laws of VIC.
- When you place an order to purchase our products, you are making an offer to us.
- We have the right to refuse service and orders placed for any of our products.
- If your offer is accepted, we will communicate that to you. The offer is accepted in VIC, the place for sale, and our terms of business are governed by VIC laws regardless of the location orders are received.
- it is your responsibility to ensure that the product you are purchasing is legal in the state or territory that you reside in.
When you place an order on this website, you agree to provide us with accurate personal and delivery information. If you have provided incorrect information, we cannot be held responsible for issues arising from the use of incorrect information.
Stock and Availability
We cannot guarantee availability on all items and reserve the right to cancel any order at any time. If an item is out of stock at time of purchase, you will be notified so other arrangements can be made.
It is your responsibility to ensure your shipping address is correct at the time of payment. We accept no responsibility for lost or delayed items due to incorrect shipping addresses.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery and additional time for remote areas or during peak periods. This time is an estimate only and not a guarantee of delivery. Once an order leave our warehouse the responsibility for delivery is handed to Australia Post and your will need to contact them directly for enquiries.
Postage Charges are generally FREE for orders over $100 anywhere within Australia. Otherwise we ship Australia wide for as little as $12
When you make a purchase on the Dr Dooby Delivers website, you are agreeing that you are an authorised user of the account, credit card or debit card used to place your order.
Payment will be processed at the time you place an order.
All purchases are final and returns are not accepted except for warranty purposes.
We will replace any items that are confirmed to be faulty. If you feel your item is faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you on how to return your item to us.
Pricing & Payments
All prices shown on our website are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
You will be billed in Australian Dollars (we are an Aussie company!).
The billing Company on your bank statement will be Happy Skies Pty. Ltd.
What are my payment options?
We currently accept Direct Bank Transfer, POLi Payments, and Zippay. More payment options coming soon.
Is my card secure to use on your site?
Dr Dooby Delivers values the security of your personal information. All details entered in our site go through an encrypted secure socket layer technology (SSL). Your details are then securely transmitted in order to be processed, however we never see or store your credit card details.